Custody-Base provides cryptographic software that allows service
users to trade cryptocurrency based on trust.
We provide data protection and privacy in a more secure way to manage and protect encryption keys.
Custody-Base's software is designed and optimized for security and privacy of services such as cryptocurrency storage wallets, public or private blockchain applications.
The Custody-Base team was founded in 2019 as a new corporation.
- Change of corporate name - Corporate change to Custody
- C.B won the “Seed” category at FinTech Philippines Award 2020. In short, the jury has expressed enthusiasm for a reliable and scalable solution in one of the next big technology segments.
- Launch of insurance products-In order to completely protect assets from external hacking, we have entered into an insurance contract in the Philippines.
- Cold Wallet - We launched Cold Wallet, a complementary product that is completely offline and stored in an air gap. Ultimate security with multi-signature and hardware wallet.
- Partnership with PLDT - C.B officially works with PLDT to increase the scalability of PLDT and Base Custody Suite. C.B is also registered as a PLDT partner.
- Government support - C.B received government subsidies for being at the forefront of Blockchain.
- Product launch - After months of research, testing and evaluation, the first module of our infrastructure, Wallet as a Service (online/hot wallet), has been successfully launched.